Nov 13, 2007

Another rough night last night, though it was not as bad as Sunday night... Adrian woke up twice after midnight! Mama was going to mention it to the doctors when Adrian is back to the Day Ward today but somehow too many things happened!!! First, Adrian is scheduled for a CT Scan at 10:00. He was given a higher than normal dose of sedation just to keep him in deep sleep (PSW) so the test can run smoothly. Baby was very good that he drank close to 80ml of trast this time.... The Scan was done before noon and by the time we were back to the ward, Mama was given an Admission Slip from the Paediatrics Surgical Ward that Adrian is due to come and stay at PSW on Nov 16th????!!!! Mama had no idea why baby has to be submitted on Nov 16th for surgery is going to take place on Nov 22 ??? After several phone calls, we were notified that the surgery date has moved to Nov 19th instead! Therefore, it's going to be a busy week this week before the surgery... In less than a week's time, Adrian will have to be back at the Day Ward again on Thurs for blood test and GCSF shot PLUS an appointment with a Chinese Medicine Practitioner (we booked it early thinking we are home every Thurs), then Friday to PSW.... We are going to make sure Adrian eats well the rest of the week just to make him strong before his big day next Monday!

2 comments:

Ruthia's mama said...

Dear Adrian's Mama

Since I read your blog, Adrian and you are always in my prayer.

Being also a mama, I cannot stop myself to read your blog everyday becasue I really want to hear little Adrain became more stronger.

Today I realise the big day is coming. Prior to next Monday, it must not be easy to you and your family. I would keep going to pray for little Adrain and your whole family. If you allow me, would you also advise the estimated time for surgery ? So I can pray deeply at the that time also.

Unknown said...

Dear Ruthia's Mama,

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.

I was told that the surgery will be performed in the morning. Let's hope it'll go smoothly like last time.

Thanks for writing to us and I'm really appreciated for your support!