July 25, 2008

PBMT - Day 228

We found out yesterday that the school has forgotten to send the confirmation letter to us. Instead of them sending the letter to us officially, we've decided we'll make a trip to the school this morning to pick up the stuff and to order the uniforms for Adrian. Adrian was very patient (playing) when Mama was busy putting on sample uniforms (in different sizes) on him. We finally settled for the size and were busy writing cheques for the fees. Can't believe Adrian is starting school in less than a month's time. We were given a list of things to prepare and having paid all fees, it's becoming so surreal!!!

1 comment:

Ide Kaoru said...

I'll bet you're now feeling both melancholy and thrilled to see Adrian going off to school in less than a month's time. I remember the week before Kaitlyn started pre-casa, I was very depressed thinking that she no longer was my baby girl anymore. But soon after school started, when I experienced for the first time those precious 3 hours each day when I could claim back my "life" just a for little bit, depression ceased. But of course, it started again just weeks before Kate's graduation from pre-casa. I guess parents will forever be touched by the little achievements, albeit small as they may be, reached by our little ones throughout their lifetime.