Oct 26, 2007

Haven't heard anything from the Professor's office nor doctors from K8N telling us the progress on the possibility of the Liver Surgery for Adrian - Mama decided to call again to the Prof's office to see what had happened today when we were at the Day Ward. To my surprise, the secretary told me that the team still HAD NOT received the films (i.e. CT Scans, MRI etc) yet from the Oncology team!!!! I was confused simply because I was told the films have been sent for weeks!!! There's got to be some miscommunication between the two departments and in the end, we suffered.. I hate to be nosy, and after a discussion with our M.O. - I did find out who had picked the films up a couple of weeks ago and told the Prof's secretary and hopefully she will follow up with that person. Other than that, Adrian was doing ok on his usual blood test. It's funny that our CCF Counselor didn't recognize Adrian (at first sight) not until she saw me!!! Baby has looked so different in her eyes since she hasn't seen him for a month or so... Yes - his hair, eyelashes and eyebrows are all growing back!

No comments: